Online live streaming Chelsea Vs. scousers today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSkoolMidShed

Youth Team
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Hello gang,

Does anyone know where this game is being shown live?

wizwig is shutdown and I cant find the game online anywhere else.

Thanks for any help.

Go Chelsea.

 
Check the match thread 10-15 mins before kick off and there will be links.

I would recommend using Chrome browser with the AdBlock extension installed, so you are not pulling your hair out trying to close popups.

 
if you over here (USA) its on Be in sports on telly, they also have a stream on their website 

 
Liverpool have won their last 5 away games in all competitions. The last time they won 6 in a row was Nov 2011. The 6th win....away to Chelsea in the League Cup.

 
I need link to watch the game against liverpool. Can someone give me a link, please i need one via iPhone

 
So with the suggestions here and the ones people have PMed me my virus software is going nuts.
I can promise you that the one i suggested above doesn't have any viruses, i have been using it for a year and a half now and i have never picked up a virus from it. Virus detectors aren't always accurate, they are probably more often wrong than right.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top