Ousmane Dembele

As far as hings stand Dembele has still signed a pre contract with Chelsea. However, it remains to be see if this was all just a ploy to get a better deal from Barca or he's genuinely serious about playing for Tuchel my main source is reporting its one or the other and only time will tell. 

Important to note Tuchel and Todd would not choose between Dembele and Sterling it is very possible for both of them to arrive at Stamford Bridge. 

 
As far as hings stand Dembele has still signed a pre contract with Chelsea. However, it remains to be see if this was all just a ploy to get a better deal from Barca or he's genuinely serious about playing for Tuchel my main source is reporting its one or the other and only time will tell. 

Important to note Tuchel and Todd would not choose between Dembele and Sterling it is very possible for both of them to arrive at Stamford Bridge. 
I didn't know Schrödinger was working for Chelsea!

image.png

 
As far as hings stand Dembele has still signed a pre contract with Chelsea. However, it remains to be see if this was all just a ploy to get a better deal from Barca or he's genuinely serious about playing for Tuchel my main source is reporting its one or the other and only time will tell. 

Important to note Tuchel and Todd would not choose between Dembele and Sterling it is very possible for both of them to arrive at Stamford Bridge. 
Good way of hedging their bets. Given Dembele himself has expressed his desire to stay at Barca I think this race is run.

 
It depends on what his demands are...if he is willing to drastically reduce his wages then he will accept the offer on the table from Barca, I think this deal has a direct impact on whether they can then try and sign other players...Alonso, Azpi etc.... I still think Dembele is the No 1 target for Tuchel and if we do get him, Ziyech will be going.... If we get Sterling as well then I can see one of Werner/Pulisic going as well.... 

 
🚨 | Chelsea have made a contract offer to Ousmane Dembélé (25) who will now imminently decide between a reduced salary offer from Barcelona and Chelsea's deal - the situation. (L'Éq)
 

 
I'd be happy going into a season with Sterling, Dembele and Havertz as the front 3. Those 2 on the wing will create a lot of problems for teams, although Havertz will need to step up though if he's wanting to cement himself as our starting 9/false 9. We saw glimpses of what he can do but next season he's going to have to do it consistently 

 
I'd be happy going into a season with Sterling, Dembele and Havertz as the front 3. Those 2 on the wing will create a lot of problems for teams, although Havertz will need to step up though if he's wanting to cement himself as our starting 9/false 9. We saw glimpses of what he can do but next season he's going to have to do it consistently 
I agree with that. It’s far from guaranteed but it could work well. Still mount has to have a place probably and havertz has given no indication he can score 20 goals a season. 

 
Chelsea haven’t tabled anything new or formal for Dembele. All agent talk ahead of fresh negotiations with Barca. #CFC will assess after they know whether Dembele will sign with Barcelona. They have verbally discussed terms & figures quoted also didn’t meet Dembele’s demands.
 

Chelsea’s interest in Dembele is genuine. Tuchel does ideally want him. But Chelsea are trying to avoid being used at this point to get Dembele better terms at Barcelona. Situation will be clearer in next 24-48 hours but for now nothing has changed.

 
Well Barca have signed that player from Leeds for €60 million. Raphina plays on the same wing as Dembele. So. I wonder?  We are his second choice. He was our second choice. That might work out.

 
Well Barca have signed that player from Leeds for €60 million. Raphina plays on the same wing as Dembele. So. I wonder?  We are his second choice. He was our second choice. That might work out.
Even on a free with his reported wages, over 40 mill combined of signing on fee and agent fee, and his injury issues, he is one best to avoid.

 
Even on a free with his reported wages, over 40 mill combined of signing on fee and agent fee, and his injury issues, he is one best to avoid.
So, what you are saying is, that you are not excited by our new front three of rejected losers?

Deembele----Neymar-----Sterling

I know, i here you on Dembele. He is a great player and I think the injuries are behind him and TT knows him.  The money? he is still cheaper than Raphina.

 
So, what you are saying is, that you are not excited by our new front three of rejected losers?

Deembele----Neymar-----Sterling

I know, i here you on Dembele. He is a great player and I think the injuries are behind him and TT knows him.  The money? he is still cheaper than Raphina.
Frankly no.

 
So, what you are saying is, that you are not excited by our new front three of rejected losers?

Deembele----Neymar-----Sterling
A rejected loser is someone like Pulisic who failed at his previous club before coming here or Lukaku that had already failed at a top Premier league and been shipped off.

A player that has been offered a new contract by Barca.

The 2nd most talented player of his generation

And a home grown 30 g/a a season premier league proven superstar who's been offered a new contract by the best club in the world isn't some ensemble of losers.

That front 3 would be a massive upgrade on what we have.

 
A rejected loser is someone like Pulisic who failed at his previous club before coming here or Lukaku that had already failed at a top Premier league and been shipped off.

A player that has been offered a new contract by Barca.

The 2nd most talented player of his generation

And a home grown 30 g/a a season premier league proven superstar who's been offered a new contract by the best club in the world isn't some ensemble of losers.

That front 3 would be a massive upgrade on what we have.
BORING 😴

 
Even on a free with his reported wages, over 40 mill combined of signing on fee and agent fee, and his injury issues, he is one best to avoid.
Saw this numbers before, but frankly don't know where it comes from. Probably Twitter!?

Sport.es, Barcelona's mouthpiece, had an article yesterday and they say Dembele wants a salary around 11-12M per year, but Barcelona cannot afford more than 8M. If you ask me that is not an absurd request by any means.

I agree there is a risk with him, I absolutely give you that, but and injury free Dembele, with the right mindset, under the guidance of a manager he trusts, Dembele is a monster of a winger, a complete freak. I would take him in a heartbeat.

 
Saw this numbers before, but frankly don't know where it comes from. Probably Twitter!?

Sport.es, Barcelona's mouthpiece, had an article yesterday and they say Dembele wants a salary around 11-12M per year, but Barcelona cannot afford more than 8M. If you ask me that is not an absurd request by any means.

I agree there is a risk with him, I absolutely give you that, but and injury free Dembele, with the right mindset, under the guidance of a manager he trusts, Dembele is a monster of a winger, a complete freak. I would take him in a heartbeat.
I expect the £40m is all the fees etc plus wages also, either way it's obviously just been plucked out of thin air to get website clicks.

 
Facts often are.

The fact is we put together an attacking line up with a player that wasn't good enough for Dortmund and a player that completely failed at United and people seem surprised that we weren't scoring goals like City or Liverpool.

We massively lack talent in forward roles I don't see how people can be against signings like Sterling/Neymar and Dembele.

All 3 huge upgrades on what we have.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Facts often are.

The fact is we put together an attacking line up with a player that wasn't good enough for Dortmund and a player that completely failed at United and people seem surprised that we weren't scoring goals like City or Liverpool.

We massively lack talent in forward roles I don't see how people can be against signings like Sterling/Neymar and Dembele.

All 3 huge upgrades on what we have.
Very bored with the negative Pulisic stuff. I don’t think Pulisic is xmas but I don’t have to tell everyone about it all day. Find some one else to pick on. Like badly cracked record just now. 

 
Back
Top