Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea (CWC) Sun 13th July 2025 20:00 GMT

Well, Wow, im just coming to terms with the fact that we are The World Club Champions 2025.

Oh what a night!

PSG were strong favourites to win and win by a margin, we were there just to make up the numbers.

But it didnt turn out like that at all.....

Chelsea beat PSG,,,,,no we actually slaughtered them. The job was done by half time, they never looked like staging a comeback, that was easy, very easy.

Wow just Wow.

😎

 
He's like that Turkish chef that crashed the Argentina WC celebration 😂
I don't know that story, tell me. And not just " a Turlish chef crashed the Argentina WC celebration" 😁

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Wow, im just coming to terms with the fact that we are The World Club Champions 2025.

Oh what a night!

PSG were strong favourites to win and win by a margin, we were there just to make up the numbers.

But it didnt turn out like that at all.....

Chelsea beat PSG,,,,,no we actually slaughtered them. The job was done by half time, they never looked like staging a comeback, that was easy, very easy.

Wow just Wow.

😎
Been a Chelsea fan since 1996 and I honestly cant think of a better performance. That was literally a 10/10 for 90mins against the strongest team on the planet.

 
I think Trump thought the trophy was for him !

I must admit I laughed at the ego maniac getting caught up in the celebrations even though I hate the man. But nothing could take away my happiness last nigh, I'm still buzzing 🏆🏆🏆🏆 Dunno about that BBC thing though? Who cares!

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
I just had dinner with a couple of friends and they asked why Trump was even at the trophy ceremony and has any other head of state ever done this. I couldn't think of another example. Anybody?

 
I don't know that story, tell me. And not just " a Turlish chef crashed the Argentina WC celebration" 😁
This internet celebrity chef somehow managed to get on the pitch during Argentina's WC celebrations in Qatar.

He got into the team photos and even managed to grab the trophy. People were extremely pissed about that (with reason).


 
iu


 
That’s a good watch. What a great day. Still on cloud nine from this one.

Been thinking where this ranks among biggest Chelsea trophy winning victories during my life. Given all we’ve been through in recent years, to climb back to the top is a different level of satisfying. If I had to rank them:

1) 1997 FA Cup Final with my dad, old Wembley. First major trophy for nearly 3 decades, and that RDM goal. Such good memories

2) PL title 1 under Jose. Everyone knows where they were when Frank scored those two at Bolton

3) CL in Munich. What else is there to say

4) Honestly, it might be the 2025 FCWC for me. Just elated

There are many others to choose from, but that might be it for me based on pure emotion of the occasion. Reserve the right to change it though!

 
That’s a good watch. What a great day. Still on cloud nine from this one.

Been thinking where this ranks among biggest Chelsea trophy winning victories during my life. Given all we’ve been through in recent years, to climb back to the top is a different level of satisfying. If I had to rank them:

1) 1997 FA Cup Final with my dad, old Wembley. First major trophy for nearly 3 decades, and that RDM goal. Such good memories

2) PL title 1 under Jose. Everyone knows where they were when Frank scored those two at Bolton

3) CL in Munich. What else is there to say

4) Honestly, it might be the 2025 FCWC for me. Just elated

There are many others to choose from, but that might be it for me based on pure emotion of the occasion. Reserve the right to change it though!
Nothing beats PL title 1 under Jose. Greatest day of my Chelsea supporting life.

 
I just had dinner with a couple of friends and they asked why Trump was even at the trophy ceremony and has any other head of state ever done this. I couldn't think of another example. Anybody?
FA Cup sometimes handed out by Royalty ......maybe Trump thinks he's a King...oh I shouldn't have said that 😬

 
I may have posted this last night, can't remember as i was too invested in the game.

But at 70 mins they had subbed Kvara, Doue, Hakimi and Ruiz, some of the most devastatingly impressive attacking talent in world football. Whilst there will be some bleating about the loss of Pacho (well we were without Lavia), they never made defensive changes, they never mixed it up because they had got things wrong at the back. No, they changed their absolute powerhouse attacking threat (Dembele stayed on but did very little) because defensively we shut them down. Not by rope-a-dope, not by 7 across the back low block. By everyone working hard, intense pressing and doubling up and completely nullifying them.

As clinical as were were going forwards the work undertaken by the exemplary back 5, along with workhorses like Caicedo, James, Neto and Fernandez, gave us the foundation to do this to them. Cole Palmer, Joao Pedro, Delap and Gusto attacking will deservedly get the recognition, but what an effort defensively.
It's really a beautiful thing when a team comes together and united for a cause. Haven't felt that since 2021 CL

 
Back
Top