disillusion
Youth Team
- Messages
- 284
- Reaction score
- 0
https://picklive.com/
Found it couple of weeks ago via my mate and have to say it really makes a boring game damn interesting. Kinda like fantasy but it´s live and much more actions counted. Stakes are not that big as well and even a poor student like myself can afford couple per month. I was lucky to win big last week and cashed in over £120
I think they give £3 free stake so you can just try it without risking anything.
Found it couple of weeks ago via my mate and have to say it really makes a boring game damn interesting. Kinda like fantasy but it´s live and much more actions counted. Stakes are not that big as well and even a poor student like myself can afford couple per month. I was lucky to win big last week and cashed in over £120
Last edited by a moderator: