These marks are out of 10 right?Cech 7.8
Ivanovic 7.9
Cahill 7.7
Luiz 7.7
Bertrand 7.9
Ramires* 8.3
Mikel 7.9
Meireles 8.0
Mata 8.2
Kalou 7.2
Torres 7.4
Sturridge 7.3
Lampard 6.4
Essien 6.9
I was 35 minutes in before I realized Meireles was playing.Meireles - 2.5 - had a good game, great goal
Sturridge - 1.5 - didn't do much, and made a total bo**ocks of the easiest chance of the game
Pretty good assesment for me Steve but I feel all the ratings are two points too high, I'd swap the Luiz and Cahill ratings and agree entirely otherwise, were you rating out of 12?Cech - 6.5 - couple of good saves, but his kicking was awful
Ivanovic - 7 - good game
Cahill - 8 - solid in defence, made some excellent tackles
Luiz - 9 - MOM, excellent game
Bertrand - 7 - played well
Ramires - 7.5 - played well, but his passing wasn't that great
Mikel - 8 - did what he had to do, well
Meireles - 7.5 - had a good game, great goal
Mata - 7.5 - did well, but his penalty was crap. Probably wasn't helped by the Chelsea fans singing 'We want Torres' as he ran up to take it.
Kalou - 7 - didn't rate him at all first half, but he improved after the break
Torres - 7 - tried hard, won a penalty
Sturridge - 5.5 - didn't do much, and made a total bo**ocks of the easiest chance of the game
Lampard - 5 - didn't do a thing, don't understand why he was brought on
Essien - 6 - didn't have time to do much
Agree with these marks, only maybe have switched Cahill and Luiz.From someone who was at the game
Cech. 7
Ivan 7.5
Cahill 7.5
Luiz 8 (mom)
Bertrand 7
Ramires 7
Mirelles 6.5
Kalou 6
Mata 7
Mikel 6.5
Torres 6.5
Sturrige 6
Lampard 6
Essien , was only on the pitch for minutes.
You're probably right, I think I got a bit carried away with seeing the team play reasonably well (for a bit).Pretty good assesment for me Steve but I feel all the ratings are two points too high, I'd swap the Luiz and Cahill ratings and agree entirely otherwise, were you rating out of 12?