Players celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUENUT

First Team Regular
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
28
Tabloid's itching for a stroy where there isn't one, as always.

Top marks to Millwall (ex-Chelsea) keeper Pidgley, just for the picture alone
happy0034.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
doubt he'll have much to celebrate with his new team mates.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/article.html?in_article_id=138616&in_page_id=43http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/a ... page_id=43

 
so the players had a few beers after the match

well done to them they've had a tuff few weeks

and after all they're only human
429.gif


 
does this send out the right message bluenut?

icon_lol.gif
lenny. brilliant picture.

 
does this send out the right message bluenut?
Not sure what you mean. I see nothing wrong with player's having a night out seeing as we haven't got another game til Monday and we've just qualified for the last 4 of the CL. Our players probably have a day's rest today, not sure about your Lenny though.

I think they were trying to make a story where there wasn't one, I posted it really for the picture of Lenny, oh and I noticed Frank Sinclair is doing a bit of doorwork nowdays
icon_wink.gif


 
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
glad to see Lenny still hangs with the CFC boys.
 
Is that a rolled up note Joey has ?
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
that one bouncer looks as if he's trying to carry Lenny out by the balls

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top