Please help with my quick survey about attending home games

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry chelsea

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Please answer the following questions:

  1. Male or female?
  2. Age?
  3. Race?
  4. Occupation?
  5. Postcode?
  6. How many years have you supported Chelsea?
  7. What do you do before home matches? (e.g. go to pub/bar, go to restaurant, walk round ground, shop at Megastore??)
  8. If pub/bar/restaurant, where?

THANK YOU – YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

 
Why?

No really. why?

With all of the above information you could easily work out where I live and what I look like. Scope out how long I will be out the house at the ground, bars etc and burgle the f**k out my house.

No thank you - your question is very much unappreciated

 
Male

22

White British

Shelf-Stacker

BN9 Brighton

13 Years

Pie and Singha at Stamford Bridge

 
Why?

No really. why?

With all of the above information you could easily work out where I live and what I look like. Scope out how long I will be out the house at the ground, bars etc and burgle the f**k out my house.

No thank you - your question is very much unappreciated
Mate, I am not trying to burgle your house. I am simply trying to gain information for a survey.

If you are unhappy giving your postcode away, simply where you are from (eg borough of London or county) would be great. If not, you dont have to answer that question at all.

Thank you

 
Male

39

White/British

Sales Executive

Essex

31 Years

The Pelican/Hand & Flower for a couple of quick pints

 
I live in AVB's house.

I suggest the best nights to burgle would be Thursdays.

 
Male

56

English

Owns cleaning company/part time film maker

Essex

45yrs

imperial/fox

(YOULL NEVER GET IN)

 
I live in AVB's house.

I suggest the best nights to burgle would be Thursdays.
Because he'll away watching their Europa League game, and therefore you wouldn't get caught.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top