Please take a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-like-to-munich

The Shed End not the Dead End
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
83
Whilst chatting in the Random chat thread Uno said that No one ever PM's him : Proof Below :

                                                              
KOceEAh.png


So please take a minute out of your busy Morning/Afternoon/Evenings to drop him a little PM and make him happy.

 
Is there a whole community of pm-ers going on that I'm not part of ???

 
It seems so. It seems we are being missed out Barn

 
Good idea! So far I've only had Mod calling me names lol

 
HHHmmmmmm " thats my thinking noise " What can we give as a prize? Ok hows this, i think im going to the Basel game next week im not certain but will know by Monday. The winner gets to choose what gets written on an A4 sized piece of paper and i will hold it up at kick off and stand up until one of the cameras pick up on it.

Now i know what your thinking " Thats a f**king sh*t prize I-L-T-M " Seriously though if you use your imagination it could be quite interesting and a laugh for those IN THE KNOW.

THOUGHTS?

 
Barn, count yourself into the club as was planning on PM'ing you in the next few days! Though probably a much different message to the one Uno got!

 
Is there a whole community of pm-ers going on that I'm not part of ???
Im afraid so Barn. Infact what started out as a few PM's here and there then turned into Webcam chats which then lead Men and Women forum members 'TWERKING' just like Miley Cyrus. WARNING its not for the faint hearted.

 
TWERKING? Yet another word Idon't understand. How bizarre.

I definitely think you should change your name, ILTM. You could be Milt.

 
Barn, count yourself into the club as was planning on PM'ing you in the next few days! Though probably a much different message to the one Uno got!
I don't need your pity mod, besides I'd be a horrible twerker!

 
I had to look up twerking in the Urban Dictionary when I came across the word in an article in the well-respected Time Magazine! Some 12-year old celebrity I've never heard of danced scandalously with a guy I have never heard of during an award ceremony I have never heard of. And still I don't feel old!

I will PM poor Uno. Maybe :-)

 
I had to look up twerking in the Urban Dictionary when I came across the word in an article in the well-respected Time Magazine! Some 12-year old celebrity I've never heard of danced scandalously with a guy I have never heard of during an award ceremony I have never heard of. And still I don't feel old!

I will PM poor Uno. Maybe :-)

You're going to send him a pity PM?

 
I haven't decided yet. I don't want to rush into anything I may regret later on :-)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top