Please take the time to read & sign the petition

Done that CB, thanks for letting us all know.

 
Signed.  Please everyone sign this.  It is appalling that this poor young girl died because she had to wait four months for an appointment.

 
I can't seem to sign it maybe its because I'm in Ireland anyway I've lost a good few members of my family to cancer and only last week my uncle got diagnosed with a brian tumour that can't be cured . I can't sign it but I hope anyone who can will

 
Signed, a tragedy that was unavoidable.

 
signed.

I knew Kirstie - she lived not far from me in Bexleyheath, used to see her at games a fair bit too. I had followed her story ever since day one and was saddened to hear that she had passed away.

 
I am signing in spirit only, since it does not allow non-UK citizens to sign.

 
Back
Top