POLL: Do you think Ancelotti should stay or go?

Should Carlo stay or go?


  • Total voters
    169
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said & voted that I want him to go. I agree with the stability factor, but when he is not upto the job. Although I think the players have to shoulder a fair amount of the blame, you have to ask yourself can they all become sh*t so quickly?

 
To be honest, I've lost interest in whether or not he stays. I'm sure we'll find out very soon what the situation is, and hopefully it will prove to be the right decision in the long run.

 
I think today has shown that Carlo is a goner. Unbelievable how we treat managers.
I think its unbelievable that our manager continues to play the same players week in week out who show complacency and a lack of fight. - not sure about the way we treat managers though.

 
Arriverderci Carlo. Our lowest points total for 8 seasons.

This season in a nutshell (management & players) - uncommitted, passionless, no hunger, turgid, predictable, aged, no width or pace !

 
Count me in the minority, but Carlo must stay. Get rid of the deadwood, and if that means 75% of the team, then so be it!

 
wouldnt mind rednapp and bringing modric with him .. wont happen but can hope ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
I wouldn't change my opinion on todays game, If I put any stock on that I'd be calling for three quarters of the team to go.

Carlo looked like he knew his fate and the players looked the same, nobody will bust a gut for a Manager they know is on his way and its likely been that way since the slump in form took hold.

Another good Managers reputation tarnished.

 
Ancelotti has to leave, enough is enough. Yes the squad is much weaker than it was years ago but the performances, the lack of cohesion, the clear lack of desire and hunger from our players is a result of very poor coaching.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate, IMO he gets the best out of players
Hmm perhaps so...but I would rather have someone who didn't change his tune every 2 weeks (in December he claimed Spurs were title challengers, in March he was moaning Spurs have no money, now it's their best season ever???), who hasn't been involved in dodgy dealings, who doesn't stock his clubs with surplus midfielders, and who has actually won more than a solitary FA Cup. He's done well with Spurs, but his nationality and management of media darlings Spurs sees him receive a lot of credit IMO

 
Hmm perhaps so...but I would rather have someone who didn't change his tune every 2 weeks (in December he claimed Spurs were title challengers, in March he was moaning Spurs have no money, now it's their best season ever???), who hasn't been involved in dodgy dealings, who doesn't stock his clubs with surplus midfielders, and who has actually won more than a solitary FA Cup. He's done well with Spurs, but his nationality and management of media darlings Spurs sees him receive a lot of credit IMO
fair points

 
Well, the club acted fast. They obviously don't look at our polls.

Thanks for all you did Carlo

 
Thanks for the Double Carlo. All the best :/

I disagree with this, but at the very least it seems like the club isn't dithering. Hopefully the squad clearout will follow suit

 
He had to go, we were very lucky under him. Last season the players were already there for him and we finished top by only a point and won the FA cup by only 1-0, it could of easily of been an Arsenal season! This season we've gone from domination to abomination. If it wasn't for Arsenal stuttering, we would of finished third and trophyless. Some of Ancelotti's team selections have been debatable and he doesn't strike me as someone who could ignite fire in the players belly's when we're done and out.

Bring back Guus.

 
He had to go, we were very lucky under him. Last season the players were already there for him and we finished top by only a point and won the FA cup by only 1-0, it could of easily of been an Arsenal season! This season we've gone from domination to abomination. If it wasn't for Arsenal stuttering, we would of finished third and trophyless. Some of Ancelotti's team selections have been debatable and he doesn't strike me as someone who could ignite fire in the players belly's when we're done and out.

Bring back Guus.
I hate comments like yours, we were very lukcy and only won the FA cup but 1 goal and only won the league by 1 point. f**k you you daft c**t. Why on earth does that matter we win the league and the Fa cup for the first time in the clubs history and as a chelsea supporter your still not satisfied with the manager. The one point was all that was needed, last season we played really welll. Even broke the f**king record for most goals ever scored.

You sound like a glory hunting c**t.

 
The question posed in this thread has been answered. Can we lock this thread please?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top