POLL: Who's gonna win the Champions League?

Who's gonna win the Champions League?

  • Atletico Madrid

    Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Barcelona

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Bayern Munich

    Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Borussia Dortmund

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Juventus

    Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Leicester City

    Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Monaco

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Real Madrid

    Votes: 6 10.2%

  • Total voters
    59

Huttsey

First Team Regular
Messages
3,454
Reaction score
937
Now that we know who's in the quarter finals and what the draw is, who do you all think is going to win the Champions League this year? 

I think Bayern have got enough to get past Real Madrid so they are my pick to win it this year. Barca and Real have been a bit patchy this season whereas Bayern are starting to click under Carlo.

Of course, anything is possible so Leicester could go all the way and win it!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Winner of the tie between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich wins the Champions League in my opinion.

 
I reckon Bayern but I hope not and I hope it's not Real or Barca either. Anyone but those three is my preference.

 
Looking forward to the last four in the FA cup more than this dive fest.

 
There is clearly only one correct answer here. Anyone who answers with anything different obviously has no soul.

 
Would be great to see Leicester win the CL but I have a suspicion that Juve will win it. As long as it's not Real Madrid or Barca. What's the betting that UEFA hopes it's a Real v Barca final.

 
For the story, you would go with Leicester, but i wouldn't mind Juve winning it. Buffon is well overdue a Champions League title.

I'm going for a Monaco win though. They are the best team to watch going forward and the Champions League has some very weak defences this season, so they could do it.

 
12 votes so far, and not one for Barcelona LOL.

With UEFA's track record of bias, we might all be clutching at straws hoping for other winners this year :-)

 
I hope this is the year Atletico get it done.

Probably be Barca or Bayern though.

Wont be Real though, the CL has never been retained.  :wink:

 
Leicester winning the CL would rank above our win in terms of sheer achievement.

Winning the PL then winning the CL would literally be the stuff of legends. No reason not to make the Hollywood movie if it happened.

 
Stuff Leicester, hope they get hammered next round.

Would like Atletico to win it but can't see past Barcelona for some reason, I think now with the manager confirming he's leaving the players will give that bit extra.

 
Would like Atletico to win it but can't see past Barcelona for some reason, I think now with the manager confirming he's leaving the players will give that bit extra.
I'm not convinced the team (Barca) is behind the manager at all.

 
Juve for me. Buffon needs that CL medal and among the big dogs, I'd rather have them win it.

 
Back
Top