DetroitBlue Youth Team Messages 108 Reaction score 0 May 22, 2010 #21 Cheers, hope things get better for Portsmouth. As for the celery, it's a Chelsea tradition, one that I quite like.
Cheers, hope things get better for Portsmouth. As for the celery, it's a Chelsea tradition, one that I quite like.
B brian.basford New Signing Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Jul 5, 2010 #22 DetroitBlue said: Cheers, hope things get better for Portsmouth. As for the celery, it's a Chelsea tradition, one that I quite like. Click to expand... To finish the season - I have renewed my season ticket and wish you alll the best for next year. It sounds boring but we have a lot of respect for chelsea,as someone said ,you could easily be in the s**** like us. As regards the old days of Rows, I do look back on them and smile. My wife just thinks i am a sad git. If Chelsea is still up for a row ,we could organise a joint mobility fight ????. F*** spurs and I will be happy Brian
DetroitBlue said: Cheers, hope things get better for Portsmouth. As for the celery, it's a Chelsea tradition, one that I quite like. Click to expand... To finish the season - I have renewed my season ticket and wish you alll the best for next year. It sounds boring but we have a lot of respect for chelsea,as someone said ,you could easily be in the s**** like us. As regards the old days of Rows, I do look back on them and smile. My wife just thinks i am a sad git. If Chelsea is still up for a row ,we could organise a joint mobility fight ????. F*** spurs and I will be happy Brian
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,390 Reaction score 23,323 Jul 5, 2010 #23 brian.basford said: To finish the season - I have renewed my season ticket and wish you alll the best for next year. It sounds boring but we have a lot of respect for chelsea,as someone said ,you could easily be in the s**** like us. As regards the old days of Rows, I do look back on them and smile. My wife just thinks i am a sad git. If Chelsea is still up for a row ,we could organise a joint mobility fight ????. F*** spurs and I will be happy Brian Click to expand... You bring the zimmers we will bring the Werthers originals...
brian.basford said: To finish the season - I have renewed my season ticket and wish you alll the best for next year. It sounds boring but we have a lot of respect for chelsea,as someone said ,you could easily be in the s**** like us. As regards the old days of Rows, I do look back on them and smile. My wife just thinks i am a sad git. If Chelsea is still up for a row ,we could organise a joint mobility fight ????. F*** spurs and I will be happy Brian Click to expand... You bring the zimmers we will bring the Werthers originals...