Gem Legend Messages 18,526 Reaction score 1,576 Jul 16, 2011 #2 I remember for last year's pre-season all the games were available via stream - anyone know of any links for later? Thanks.
I remember for last year's pre-season all the games were available via stream - anyone know of any links for later? Thanks.
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Jul 16, 2011 #3 There are a couple of bits on MyP2P: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=122873?=sports I'm not sure whether any of them will work though. Would anyone be brave enough to take a punt on the lineup?
There are a couple of bits on MyP2P: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=122873?=sports I'm not sure whether any of them will work though. Would anyone be brave enough to take a punt on the lineup?
north stand In the Ressies Messages 371 Reaction score 0 Jul 16, 2011 #5 http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/73334/1/watch-portsmouth-fc-vs-chelsea.html 6 links
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Jul 16, 2011 #6 Sopcast channel 108108 is working fine for me, albeit with foreign commentary.
HazardsLeftPeg young and foolish Messages 4,942 Reaction score 346 Jul 16, 2011 #7 amART said: http://magictv.co/ stream 2. Click to expand...
F FBFunatic New Signing Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2011 #8 I also watch the stream 2! that was great! :32: