Pre-Match Predictions (2020/2021) - Week 12 - Everton (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,704
Reaction score
11,409
Week 12 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Everton 1-2 Chelsea, Zouma, 5

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal. 

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

Leaderboard





Mod Stark


40




Munkworth


20




acidicleo


18




erksblue


18




bisright


17




fitz


16




Scott Harris


16




axman2526


15




Cone


13




Juan Nil


12




 
Quit the moaning you old woman, slap your score in. If I win, I will pass forward the prize to second place, but I think I’ll Stevie G it by the end.

I actually want someone else to win, just not you ?

 
Hmm tricky game, tricky to predict.

Everton been in a bit of a rut, not kept a clean sheet all season. Mendy has not conceded more than 1 goal in any game for us so far and mostly keeps clean sheets. I have that old charitable Chelsea feeling.

Everton 2-0 Chelsea, DCL 12 minute.

 
Hmm tricky game, tricky to predict.

Everton been in a bit of a rut, not kept a clean sheet all season. Mendy has not conceded more than 1 goal in any game for us so far and mostly keeps clean sheets. I have that old charitable Chelsea feeling.

Everton 2-0 Chelsea, DCL 12 minute.
200.gif
200.gif


 
Really can't decide which way this is going to go, so...

Everton 1 - 1 Chelsea

Giroud, 25 min.

 
Back
Top