Pre-Match Predictions (2020/2021) - Week 30 - West Brom (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,411
Week 30 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Chelsea 2-1 West Brom, Zouma, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

-----------------

Leaderboard





erksblue


62




Mod Stark


57




acidicleo


50




Zeta


41




Night-T


36




bisright


36




Scott Harris


34




Munkworth


33




Salato


32




Amputechture


31




The Don Antonio


31




 
Last edited by a moderator:
Am expecting a real nervy game

Chelsea 2- 1 WBA , Mount 36

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea 3-0 West Brom

Mason Mount  36th min.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while, I think I missed the last couple but...

Chelsea 2 -0 carrier bags

Werner 37

 
Chelsea 4 West Brom 1

Ziyech 23’

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well that went well...I dont think I am ever going to predict us winning again.

 
Amputechture


5




Cone


5




Munkworth


5




axman2526


0




dansubrosa


0




erksblue


0




Jezz


0




Malta Blue


0




Mod Stark


0




Salato


0




Scott Harris


0




The Don Antonio


0




Zeta


0




 
Back
Top