Pre-Match Predictions (2020/2021) - Week 34 - Fulham (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,701
Reaction score
11,408
Week 34 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Chelsea 2-1 Fulham, Zouma, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

-----------------

Leaderboard





erksblue


64




Mod Stark


59




acidicleo


51




Amputechture


48




Munkworth


45




Zeta


44




The Don Antonio


38




Night-T


38




bisright


36




Cone


36




 
Where is everyone today? Only @erskblue from the top four has a prediction in!

They must be confident in my ability to f**k it all up and not gain any ground  :laugh2:

 
sh*te, I totally forgot to submit in time.

 
Doesn’t matter, @erskblue aka The Oracle got the correct score again!
I feel like I've just handed @erskblue the title today! There is no coming back now, I f**ked up proper Gerrard style.

Had I won, I would of handed the Chelsea thong to second place, so it suits me. The most important thing is to finish above you Munky, you are like the Tottenham of this league.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top