Pre-Match Predictions (2020/2021) - Week 35 - Man City (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,410
Week 35 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Man City 1-2 Chelsea, Zouma, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

-----------------

Leaderboard





erksblue


69




Mod Stark


59




acidicleo


51




Zeta


50




Amputechture


48




Munkworth


46




Scott Harris


40




The Don Antonio


39




Night-T


38




Cone


37




 
Ah that time again. Well Zeta has taken what scoreline I was going to predict so I will go for 1 more then.

Man City 3-0 Chelsea, Mahrez 23 (if Mahrez does not start KdB same minute)

 
Ah that time again. Well Zeta has taken what scoreline I was going to predict so I will go for 1 more then.

Man City 3-0 Chelsea, Mahrez 23 (if Mahrez does not start KdB same minute)
Ok neither started so same score, same minute but scorer now Aguero.

 
Changing mine to:

Man City 2-0 Chelsea, Aguero, 30

 
Cone


5




Mod Stark


5




acidicleo


1




Amputechture


1




Munkworth


1




axman2526


0




erksblue


0




Night-T


0




Salato


0




Scott Harris


0




The Don Antonio


0




Zeta


0




 
Leaderboard





erksblue


69




Mod Stark


64




acidicleo


52




Zeta


50




Amputechture


49




Munkworth


47




Cone


42




Scott Harris


40




The Don Antonio


39




Night-T


38




 
Back
Top