E erskblue Legend Messages 38,745 Reaction score 30,030 Oct 31, 2020 #21 A few more predicting us keeping a clean sheet now I see.
TomCFC85 Hey Michy, you're so fine Messages 2,848 Reaction score 3,054 Oct 31, 2020 #22 Burnley 2- 1Chelsea Werner 34'
The Don Antonio First Team Regular Messages 4,043 Reaction score 2,672 Oct 31, 2020 #23 Burnley 1 chelsea 4 Pulisic 40th minute
Malta Blue Banned Messages 2,889 Reaction score 1,832 Oct 31, 2020 #24 Any news on team sheets? Every time i make a prediction the guy I pick doesn't start Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2020
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 31, 2020 #25 Better be quick buddy, half hour or so to get it in.
bisright1 First Team Regular Messages 5,366 Reaction score 4,388 Oct 31, 2020 #26 Chelsea 3 - 0 Burnley Havertz 21
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,816 Reaction score 33,254 Oct 31, 2020 #27 Burnley 1-3 Chelsea Pulisic 16
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 Oct 31, 2020 #28 Chelsea 3 - Burnley 0 Mount 33mins
Cone Youth Team Messages 247 Reaction score 73 Oct 31, 2020 #29 Burnley 0 - 2 Chelsea Pulisic. 29 mins
Malta Blue Banned Messages 2,889 Reaction score 1,832 Oct 31, 2020 #30 Burnley 0 - 2 Chelsea 22 Abraham
Malta Blue Banned Messages 2,889 Reaction score 1,832 Oct 31, 2020 #31 Malta Blue said: Burnley 0 - 2 Chelsea 22 Abraham Click to expand... It was exactly half past when I entered
Malta Blue said: Burnley 0 - 2 Chelsea 22 Abraham Click to expand... It was exactly half past when I entered
Amputechture First Team Regular Messages 3,482 Reaction score 1,530 Oct 31, 2020 #32 Pulisic injured in the warmup. Changing our first scorer to Abraham
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,816 Reaction score 33,254 Oct 31, 2020 #33 Scott Harris said: Burnley 1-3 Chelsea Pulisic 16 Click to expand... Change mine to Mount.
acidicleo In the Ressies Messages 481 Reaction score 182 Oct 31, 2020 #34 acidicleo said: Burnley 0-2 Chelsea, Pulisic 30 min Click to expand... please change mine to Zouma.
Zeta Members AF Messages 24,697 Reaction score 11,408 Oct 31, 2020 #35 I'm pretty lenient on the rules, but I can't accept changes after the game has kicked off.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,486 Reaction score 21,829 Oct 31, 2020 #36 Zeta said: I'm pretty lenient on the rules, but I can't accept changes after the game has kicked off. Click to expand... Can I change my scorer to Ziyech 26’?
Zeta said: I'm pretty lenient on the rules, but I can't accept changes after the game has kicked off. Click to expand... Can I change my scorer to Ziyech 26’?
Malta Blue Banned Messages 2,889 Reaction score 1,832 Oct 31, 2020 #37 Mod Stark said: Burnley 1 - Chelsea 3 Ziyech 23' Early enough for you @Munkworth Click to expand... So bloody close
Mod Stark said: Burnley 1 - Chelsea 3 Ziyech 23' Early enough for you @Munkworth Click to expand... So bloody close
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 31, 2020 #38 You know I actualy did write 26' and then went with 23' Can you take that into account Zeta ? Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2020
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,486 Reaction score 21,829 Oct 31, 2020 #39 You have bypassed my high press. Unfortunately you know have to hope Burnley score.
Zeta Members AF Messages 24,697 Reaction score 11,408 Oct 31, 2020 #40 The scores this week sees Mod Stark regain a sizable lead at the top. And new-comer Hessleboink was pretty close to a perfect score, just let down by goal scorer. Mod Stark 6 bisright 5 Strider6003 5 Hessleboink 5 acidicleo 1 Amputechture 1 Cone 1 Droopy 1 erksblue 1 fitz 1 Gol15 1 Malta Blue 1 Munkworth 1 Richard P 1 Salato 1 Scott Harris 1 The Don Antonio 1 Zeta 1 Scott Harris 1 axman2526 0 chiefBlueCFC 0 TomCFC85 0
The scores this week sees Mod Stark regain a sizable lead at the top. And new-comer Hessleboink was pretty close to a perfect score, just let down by goal scorer. Mod Stark 6 bisright 5 Strider6003 5 Hessleboink 5 acidicleo 1 Amputechture 1 Cone 1 Droopy 1 erksblue 1 fitz 1 Gol15 1 Malta Blue 1 Munkworth 1 Richard P 1 Salato 1 Scott Harris 1 The Don Antonio 1 Zeta 1 Scott Harris 1 axman2526 0 chiefBlueCFC 0 TomCFC85 0