Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 5 - Spurs (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,697
Reaction score
11,407
Week 5 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Christensen in the 5th minute:  Spurs 1-2 Chelsea, Christensen, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

Leaderboard





Salato


30




erskblue


21




Cone


17




goose


17




CaitlinCFC


16




Simplymo


13




Valerie


13




Gol15


12




LlanCFC


12




Munkworth


12




carrickblue


12




Strider6003


12




 
You say it in the week where you actually made the table, was all Arsenal-quiet last week!

 
Spurs 1-1 Chelsea, Kane, 30'.

I have never spent so much time trying to predict a score... Can't see us scoring many goals here, I hope I'm wrong but in my mind they take the lead after a counter attack which in itself is insane considering our clean sheets but somehow I believe they will score first. If we score first we should win but that might only happen if we get a penalty or if they make a big mistake.

 
Spurs 1-2 Chelsea

Lukaku 32' 

Look at me being optimistic!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah correct everything is 30 points I remember it being 50. @Valerie still has every chance.

Spurs kept 3 clean sheets on the trot before Palace, and I am expecting most of their big players back. Will go for my first 0-0 of the campaign.

First shot in target is a really hard one to call not knowing who is fit for them so I will pick Lukaku 15.

 
Will see how it goes this week then; we are an even more solid team than when faced Spurs last season, but still could take a bit of time potentially to break them down, so:

Spurs 0 - 2 Chelsea

Lukaku 36'

 
Back
Top