Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 11 - Man Utd (Home)

Don't worry Val, there is a developer on testing and working on a plugin. It isn't some form of subliminal messaging :wink:
Should I contact Conte to ask what a plugin is? I'd prefer the subliminal message actually

gif-ice-cream-junkfood-kawaii-Favim.com-1616862.gif

 
What a lovely detailed thread this is. Be hard to spot predictions amongst the bo**ocks. 
 

200.gif


 
What a lovely detailed thread this is. Be hard to spot predictions amongst the bo**ocks. 
 

Don't know if you know this Munk, but in case you missed it had Toney had that header 45 seconds earlier you would have got 15 points rather than 5 for your Brentford prediction.

200.gif


 
Don't know if you know this Munk, but in case you missed it had Zeta not been a jealous wee baby man because of how awesome you are in every conceivable way you’d have been award all points fairly including the perfect score for predicting the Queen being all lovely and dead.  It’s a shame he’s such a spiteful little…

200.gif


 
Ah come on now, you did not predict the Queen being dead she had already died. 

If you are going to edit my comments at least fact check your edits!

She was still going when I said it. The system is rigged against me. Zeta is the Anthony Taylor of the prediction league. It’s a campaign against Munkworth. 

 
She was still going when I said it. The system is rigged against me. Zeta is the Anthony Taylor of the prediction league. It’s a campaign against Munkworth. 
You should be docked 10 points for arguing with the Referee's decision - FA style!

 
I am not sure on this but, does anyone get the feeling Munk is unhappy about getting 5 points rather than 15 points for the Brentford predictions.

He is just not being very clear really...

200.gif


 
I am not sure on this but, does anyone get the feeling Munk is unhappy about getting 5 points rather than 15 points for the Brentford predictions.

He is just not being very clear really...

I hadn't noticed. You know me @axman2526, I am focused purely on football and can't stand idle random chat.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top