Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 12 - Brighton (Away)

200.gif


 
@Valerierather than ask you for the outcome, next two league games I will be asking you how many you think I should put for the opposition to score.

At the mo I am drawn to 1-3 or 0-3 Arsenal and 5-0 or 5-1 to Newcastle 

 
@Valerierather than ask you for the outcome, next two league games I will be asking you how many you think I should put for the opposition to score.

At the mo I am drawn to 1-3 or 0-3 Arsenal and 5-0 or 5-1 to Newcastle 
 @axman2526  Oh god.....it's a given we're going to lose those matches, isn't it  :greysweat:

ATM I'd go for a 2-0 Arsenal and 3-1 Newcastle. A lot will depend on how we respond to today's cluster f**k on Wednesday against Zagreb. If we screw up, that will negatively influence  my prediction. 

 
 @axman2526  Oh god.....it's a given we're going to lose those matches, isn't it  :greysweat:

ATM I'd go for a 2-0 Arsenal and 3-1 Newcastle. A lot will depend on how we respond to today's cluster f**k on Wednesday against Zagreb. If we screw up, that will negatively influence  my prediction. 
Zagreb won't affect them Val. Is a dead game, won't lower or improve them mood in the camp imo. Is like a preseason game now.

And yup for me is a given. Their managers have established sides, their playing style and philosophy is clear and the players understand it.

If @Modwants to make some money stop backing Pulisic goals and get on Arsenal and Newcastle to beat us lol.

 
Zagreb won't affect them Val. Is a dead game, won't lower or improve them mood in the camp imo. Is like a preseason game now.

And yup for me is a given. Their managers have established sides, their playing style and philosophy is clear and the players understand it.

If @Modwants to make some money stop backing Pulisic goals and get on Arsenal and Newcastle to beat us lol.
My thinking is: if our players show up for this, don't f**k around and show some spirit, we'll only lose 2-0 to Arsenal.  If however it's a slog, messy and boring, dropping points, it's 4-0.

I hate football, why am I putting myself through this... 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
axman2526


6




Jezz


6




carrickblue


5




Amputechture


0




Boyne


0




coco


0




Cone


0




erskblue


0




Gol15


0




loz


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




Scott Harris


0




Simplymo


0




The Don Antonio


0




Valerie


0




Zeta


0




 
axman2526


6




Jezz


6




carrickblue


5




Amputechture


0




Boyne


0




coco


0




Cone


0




erskblue


0




Gol15


0




loz


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




Scott Harris


0




Simplymo


0




The Don Antonio


0




Valerie


0




Zeta


0
The only time you see me top a table is once or twice a season, like a broken clock, fluke it. Lol

 
Back
Top