Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Oct 13, 2022 #41 axman2526 said: So @Valerie what shall I go for this time for Villa? When @Zetahas been able to POST THE NEW MATCHDAY PREDICTION THREAD. Just to avoid any confession Click to expand... @axman2526 the winning streak continues! I have NOT jinxed it now. No. Not .
axman2526 said: So @Valerie what shall I go for this time for Villa? When @Zetahas been able to POST THE NEW MATCHDAY PREDICTION THREAD. Just to avoid any confession Click to expand... @axman2526 the winning streak continues! I have NOT jinxed it now. No. Not .
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Oct 13, 2022 #42 2 0Â First goal 19th minute Aubameyang
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 13, 2022 #43 You lot made @loz predict in the wrong thread! Rabble!
Zeta Members AF Messages 24,703 Reaction score 11,409 Oct 16, 2022 #44 Gol15 6 Cone 5 Munkworth 5 Scott Harris 5 axman2526 1 Boyne 1 carrickblue 1 erskblue 1 Jezz 1 loz 1 Mod 1 Salato 1 The Don Antonio 1 Valerie 1 Simplymo 0 strider6004 0 Zeta 0
Gol15 6 Cone 5 Munkworth 5 Scott Harris 5 axman2526 1 Boyne 1 carrickblue 1 erskblue 1 Jezz 1 loz 1 Mod 1 Salato 1 The Don Antonio 1 Valerie 1 Simplymo 0 strider6004 0 Zeta 0