Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2033 - Week 6 - West Ham (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,697
Reaction score
11,408
Week 6 of the PL season predictions.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting a 2-1 to defeat for Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Chelsea 1-2 West Ham, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

 
The predication topics are so much quieter without a league table to poke people with.
Perhaps a new policy from @Zeta. Only before the final match we see the table  :laugh2: Alrhough I wouldn't put it past @Munkworth and @axman2526 to have a shadow administration just to needle each other via PM.

 
Perhaps a new policy from @Zeta. Only before the final match we see the table  :laugh2: Alrhough I wouldn't put it past @Munkworth and @axman2526 to have a shadow administration just to needle each other via PM.
Nah I don't bug Munk about the prediction league, that is his and @Mod thing. I have lots of other ways to annoying @Munkworth, but I have been leaving well enough alone and been kind to him as I know tuesdays loss still burns him as deeply as a ghost pepper milkshake.

200.gif


 
By the @Zeta has your wife been checking on you? Just with all the laughing you are doing at people predicting us to beat Wet Spam she probably wonders if you have gone nuts...

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have resigned myself to finishing below everyone this season and am embracing my terrible failure as to remove the ability of certain c**ts to revel in it. 

 
Watch him him get a perfect prediction now and be like "how is the view down there..."

I’m struggling this year due to my struggle to give a sh*t about football. I’d much rather just go for a nap than be sent for one trying to watch us play. 

 
Back
Top