Pre-Match Predictions 2022/23 - Week 36 - Man City (Away)

They might get a bit complacent after yesterday though not sure that will be enough to help us.

 
City 4 - 0 Chelsea

Haaland 9' 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The highest winning PL games have been 9-0s so I’ll go for;

Man City 12-0 Chelsea Haaland 1

Two new records because I reckon Haaland will score before 7 seconds have elapsed.

 
I've never bet against Chelsea in all the predictions, but today, I think City is just too much for us! I'll keep it a lightish one though....

City - 2 Chelsea - 1

Sterling 28’

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Before Forest's win yesterday ended Arsenal's purely mathematical title chances, though Man City could hammer us heavily - as is with them resting players today might not be quite so bad...

Man City 3 - 0 Chelsea 

Alvarez 24'

 
The highest winning PL games have been 9-0s so I’ll go for;

Man City 12-0 Chelsea Haaland 1

Two new records because I reckon Haaland will score before 7 seconds have elapsed.
Change scorer to Mahrez although we are that useless Haaland probably doesn’t need to be on the pitch to score. 

 
Back
Top