Pre-Match Predictions - PL - Week 27 - Spurs (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,697
Reaction score
11,408
Week 27 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Chelsea 2-1 Spurs, Zouma, 5

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal. 

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 50 points

--------------------

Current Leaders





Zeta


39




Amputechture


35




erksblue


33




Scott Harris


33




axeman2526


28




Salato


26




BlueLilly


23




DP2


20




RIP Mourinho


19




chiefBlueCFC


17




 
Even though I mostly bet on Chelsea to win and haven't got many points, I feel that you guys should wait at least an extra day before making predictions because it might be due to the recent game, let some emotions to settle down. 

 
Man I don't even want to do this... that match yesterday just took it out of me. I don't think I've been that frustrated watching Chelsea since.... well CL against Barca... 

But here I am. I'm gonna give it a go and I'm gonna stay positive. 

Chelsea 2 - 1 the other team. Mount 42'

 
I simply can't predict us losing this game, it would be to like siding with the dark force or something...

Chelsea 1 - 0 Spurs, Giroud 65'

 
If Son is out, I'll change to: Chelsea 1-3 Spurs, Kane, 23

 
Back
Top