Pre-Match Predictions - PL - Week 32 - West Ham (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,410
Week 32 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  West Ham 1-2 Chelsea, Zouma, 5

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal. 

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 50 points

--------------------

Current Leaderboard So Far:





Scott Harris


44




Zeta


44




Amputechture


43




Salato


37




erksblue


36




axeman2526


29




Juan Nil


24




BlueLilly


23




Bonzodog29


22




chiefBlueCFC


22




 
@bisright13 - 0 and a Christensen goal. Bold prediction. First goal for the club is surely worth bonus points right?

I'll go for West Ham 1-2 Chelsea,  Diop (WH) first scorer, 15.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@bisright13 - 0 and a Christensen goal. Bold prediction. First goal for the club is surely worth bonus points right?

I'll go for West Ham 1-2 Chelsea,  Diop (WH) first scorer, 15.
I swear Christensen has hit the woodwork 3 or 4 times in his chelsea career. After his performance against City I feel now is the time!!

 
westham 0 - 3 chelsea

    Alonso 33 rd minute

Since we are launching our new Jersey today. I had to with 3.lol.  The jerseys look ugly on my laptop but hopefully look better on tv

 
Well that was pretty shambolic all-round yesterday.





axeman2526


5




PloKoon13


1




Scott Harris


0




Zeta


0




Amputechture


0




Salato


0




erksblue


0




Juan Nil


0




chiefBlueCFC


0




Gol15


0




Strider6003


0




Jezz


0




Spiller86


0




The Don Antonio


0




bisright1


0




 


 




 
No change at the top:





Scott Harris


44




Zeta


44




Amputechture


43




Salato


37




erksblue


36




axeman2526


34




Juan Nil


24




BlueLilly


23




Bonzodog29


22




chiefBlueCFC


22




 
Back
Top