azpi28
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 6,597
- Reaction score
- 4,431
he's very similar to Rüdiger, as i don't think he has superior insight and intuition like Thiago. But he has the mentality and winning mentality. but i think in a back 3 he will be much better than the back 4 of PSG. I think he would really have a synergetic relationship with Thiago and Koulibaly as he is more into the dark arts of defending and as you mentioned very aggressive and always looking for a fight. Koulibaly and Silva seem to me very calm and composed defenders, Kimpembe could be a great addition to add a bit of a raw edge.I'd absolutely love for us to sign Kimpembe. I think he's a brilliant defender. Aggressive, very quick, right mentality, excellent on the ball and much more.
Known to have a mistake in him but so did Rudiger before Tuchel got to work with him. Kimpembe would almost be a like for like replacement for Rudi if we can land him so i'm all for it.
remember this when he injured himself and still managed to stop the counter
Last edited by a moderator: