alan'82
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,209
- Reaction score
- 57
While looking into a wardrobe for somesuch the other day,I came across some old Chelsea programmes that kinda brought a tear to my eye.
Not because I'm the nostalgic type mind,but mostly because I dropped the fecking box on my big toe!.
There inside, were all Chelsea's domestic cup final programmes from the late 60's & early 70's which I'd brought from programme fairs nearly 30 years ago.Fantastic stuff to be honest with you.
I haven't been to one since then & my only memory's are of dark,squat halls with a strong musty smell of old paper, (or maybe it was from the old boys flogging the programmes) & a place where the only women present, were the type of girl who can crush a walnut with her chin.
Question is.....does anyone else remember them?.......do they still exsist in this age of ebay?.....& does anyone else have programmes/memorabilia that they brought from one?.
Not because I'm the nostalgic type mind,but mostly because I dropped the fecking box on my big toe!.
There inside, were all Chelsea's domestic cup final programmes from the late 60's & early 70's which I'd brought from programme fairs nearly 30 years ago.Fantastic stuff to be honest with you.
I haven't been to one since then & my only memory's are of dark,squat halls with a strong musty smell of old paper, (or maybe it was from the old boys flogging the programmes) & a place where the only women present, were the type of girl who can crush a walnut with her chin.
Question is.....does anyone else remember them?.......do they still exsist in this age of ebay?.....& does anyone else have programmes/memorabilia that they brought from one?.
Last edited by a moderator:
, wembley seat taken after the Villa final.