abramovich
Bored billionaire
- Messages
- 6,576
- Reaction score
- 4,629
Just to distract myself and fellow posters from the frustrating wait for the new manager
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=718747http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=718747
Quaresma: It's Time To Go
FC Porto star Ricardo Quaresma has increased speculation over his future by saying that he wants to leave the Dragons...
The Portuguese winger has been linked with football away from Estádio do Dragão, with Inter Milan incoming boss, José Mourinho, reportedly interested in bringing the 24-year-old with him.
And Quaresma, who performed well for Portugal against Georgia this Saturday, has emphasised his wish for a new challenge abroad after a short stint at Barcelona.
"I have never hidden that I would like to play for a foreign club again," Quaresma said after the game. "It is time to leave, I have publicly expressed that wish many times. Let's see what happens."
"For now, I am going to focus on Euro for us to make a good campaign."
Quaresma, who stated, meanwhile, that he has shown his skills in Portugal, has also been linked with a move to Real Madrid as Ramón Calderón is believed to be a keen admirer of the Portuguese's abilities.
He joined Porto in 2004 in the deal that involved Brazilian-born Deco going to Camp Nou.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know he has an attitude of a c..t and an oversized ego but a tremendous natural talent and is still easily better than any winger we currently have. I remember posting a compilation of him on the old forum but was quickly shot down by the critics.
Plus, if it is Scolari that gets the job, he may be able to handle Quaresma and get the best out of him.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=718747http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=718747
Quaresma: It's Time To Go
FC Porto star Ricardo Quaresma has increased speculation over his future by saying that he wants to leave the Dragons...
The Portuguese winger has been linked with football away from Estádio do Dragão, with Inter Milan incoming boss, José Mourinho, reportedly interested in bringing the 24-year-old with him.
And Quaresma, who performed well for Portugal against Georgia this Saturday, has emphasised his wish for a new challenge abroad after a short stint at Barcelona.
"I have never hidden that I would like to play for a foreign club again," Quaresma said after the game. "It is time to leave, I have publicly expressed that wish many times. Let's see what happens."
"For now, I am going to focus on Euro for us to make a good campaign."
Quaresma, who stated, meanwhile, that he has shown his skills in Portugal, has also been linked with a move to Real Madrid as Ramón Calderón is believed to be a keen admirer of the Portuguese's abilities.
He joined Porto in 2004 in the deal that involved Brazilian-born Deco going to Camp Nou.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know he has an attitude of a c..t and an oversized ego but a tremendous natural talent and is still easily better than any winger we currently have. I remember posting a compilation of him on the old forum but was quickly shot down by the critics.
Plus, if it is Scolari that gets the job, he may be able to handle Quaresma and get the best out of him.