moi
Welcome back, twin! XXX
- Messages
- 32,538
- Reaction score
- 5,744
For some time now a line from an old film has been going round and round in my head.
"It was too late. It was always too late."
I've tried googling it and all I get is lyrics from a song. I know it is a line from a well-known film, but I just can't place it.
My best bet is Blanche Dubois in "A Streetcar Named Desire" - a Tennessee Williams play made into a film with Marlon Brando and Vivien Leigh.
Does anyone have any other ideas? Maks?
"It was too late. It was always too late."
I've tried googling it and all I get is lyrics from a song. I know it is a line from a well-known film, but I just can't place it.
My best bet is Blanche Dubois in "A Streetcar Named Desire" - a Tennessee Williams play made into a film with Marlon Brando and Vivien Leigh.
Does anyone have any other ideas? Maks?