Would someone enlighten me about the physical health of Geremi, Diarra or Boulahrouz? I keep wondering why Jose persists in playing this player when there are players who are better suited for the right back position.
I was saying that Paulo Ferreira was not the best player for that position and I was castigated for saying so. Now after two years it can be seen that he is woefully slow and opponents focus on playing the long ball on that side so that their player/s on that side can exploit Ferreira's speed (or lack thereof). He surely can't be in the squad after the end of this season.
Jose might have been misguided for suggesting that Chelsea and Newcastle played as well as each other to share the points when we squandered a few half chances. Come on Jose, wake up and stop playing the sloth Paulo Ferreira at right back. Sometimes I am convinced a man on crutches can go past him on their left side without much difficulty. We squandered our best opportunity of closing the gap in this game. I am not so sure we will close it seeing the teams we will face in the last four games.
I wish the lads well though and hope that the ManU can again falter and we can pick up the slack. We don't have as many matches left now as three or four weeks ago.
I was saying that Paulo Ferreira was not the best player for that position and I was castigated for saying so. Now after two years it can be seen that he is woefully slow and opponents focus on playing the long ball on that side so that their player/s on that side can exploit Ferreira's speed (or lack thereof). He surely can't be in the squad after the end of this season.
Jose might have been misguided for suggesting that Chelsea and Newcastle played as well as each other to share the points when we squandered a few half chances. Come on Jose, wake up and stop playing the sloth Paulo Ferreira at right back. Sometimes I am convinced a man on crutches can go past him on their left side without much difficulty. We squandered our best opportunity of closing the gap in this game. I am not so sure we will close it seeing the teams we will face in the last four games.
I wish the lads well though and hope that the ManU can again falter and we can pick up the slack. We don't have as many matches left now as three or four weeks ago.