Rafa Benitez Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hold my laughter reading through the comments.

I 'appreciate' Rafa for showing the world, that our board are clueless men and that our owner knows sh*t about day to day running of this club.

 
^ Bit strong mate.

The sack would suffice, and the quicker the better.

 
You're taking this a bit too far. I obviously didn't mean what I was saying, now let's just move on, 'kay?

 
The FSW is quite the joker himself:

rafa1.jpg


 
get that face off this site we should ban pictures of that mug
Au contraire, we should ban all rational discussion of his stewardship and resort to posting the most unflattering photos of him that we can find until he gets his marching orders and buggers off to scallypool.

article-2236795-01C6FAAC000004B0-503_634x658.jpg


 
Unflattering photos?  You mean you think that flattering photos exist?  Give that photographer a medal! 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top