Blue Exile
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts...
- Messages
- 4,970
- Reaction score
- 1,055
Yep...your turnIt's dialogue between Gandalf and one of the hobbits, right?
So should I post a quote now?
Yep...your turnIt's dialogue between Gandalf and one of the hobbits, right?
So should I post a quote now?
Yes Gandalf and Pippin (one of the hobbits).It's dialogue between Gandalf and one of the hobbits, right?
So should I post a quote now?
"To shreds you say".I read the books when I was about 12 and liked them. The movies were alright, I guess, but they are a bit melodramatic, aren't they?![]()
This is Futurama, aint it? Or it might be The Simpsons. My gut says Futurama. What a show!"To shreds you say".
This is Futurama, aint it? Or it might be The Simpsons. My gut says Futurama. What a show!
Answer: Young Frankenstein.Blues brothers.
Whose brain did I put in.
Abby, Abby Normal.
A eff, too late.
Matrix by the little kid that looks like Sinead O Connor?Blues Brothers!
My turn:
"There is no spoon"
Maximus in Gladiator!Here's mine:
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."