Rangers Match Day Thread 2022-2023

287621020_5481935131859142_7329759798027642494_n.jpg


Great words from Leon.

 
RIP Andy Goram, sad news and horrible how quickly this all happened.

 
294007314_5574440585941929_6846717719805822111_n.jpg


Great words from Calvin Bassey. Just proves that Rangers gets into your blood and soul. Love it that he signs off WATP

 
From the game against West Ham the other night. Great tribute to a couple of Rangers Legends.

294245883_5571623379556983_8219621240444540486_n.jpg


 
FYsSv2aWQAE6d-c


Lord Provost of Glasgow hosting a civic event to mark 150 years of Rangers. Richly deserved but then I'm biased!

 
Not a good start today but got the win in the end. Alfie was with the fans today.

295819042_435063065216361_2525214808900802197_n.jpg


 
Hmmm..... well that could have gone better.....  :face_palm:  
I didn't watch the game but have read a few reports and it appears that the players were poor and substitutions were made late. Hopefully a big turn around in the return match. 

 
I didn't watch the game but have read a few reports and it appears that the players were poor and substitutions were made late. Hopefully a big turn around in the return match. 
it was dire - looked like 11 strangers

 
Back
Top