Rangers pre season game

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer arse!!! :TaUNTinG:
Have a look on youtube you non-believer :P

this wasnt a league game this time but does includes Chelsea-ex Kev McAllister ripping Amoruso a new one and a great goal by Davy Moss to send the Broomloan lower jumping
 
I'm going to this one, In the rangers end right next to the Chelsea fans ::ChElSeaFLag::

Hoping for a decent game with a score draw (hope torres scores for chelsea)

 
I'm going to this one, In the rangers end right next to the Chelsea fans ::ChElSeaFLag::

Hoping for a decent game with a score draw (hope torres scores for chelsea)

[we have sold out our allocation but rangers have not sold out yet but it looks pretty promising......where are people meeting....?Paisley Road west is what I have been advised.Cant understand why there is no chatter about this game.Looking at posts /videos about the 07 match on various cfc and rangers sites it looks as though it will be a classic.Best match for everything in last few years for me was stoke away 3 years ago....had it all!!!!!.t /quote]
 
Hoping for a decent game with a score draw (hope torres scores for chelsea)

[we have sold out our allocation but rangers have not sold out yet but it looks pretty promising......where are people meeting....?Paisley Road west is what I have been advised.Cant understand why there is no chatter about this game.Looking at posts /videos about the 07 match on various cfc and rangers sites it looks as though it will be a classic.Best match for everything in last few years for me was stoke away 3 years ago....had it all!!!!!.t /quote]

We're meeting Edinburgh lads on 10:20 train and then probably hitting counting house or Auctioneers in City center before heading to Ibrox by tube ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
I honestly can't WAIT for this fixture. Living in Glasgow and supporting Chelsea, this is the least amount of time/money I'll ever need to spend to see my team!

 
i have 2 tickets 4 the rangers end " not sure what stand yet" but i was looking to swap for 2 tickets for the chelsea end. im travelling from londonderry northern ireland and im a rangers fan as well as chelsea but id love 2 b in the chelsea end.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top