Rangers v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Eddie

On the Bench
Messages
957
Reaction score
7
It's the big one today folks. Can anyone provide a stream link pls and suggested line ups...

 
I would love to see McEachran played in the 'No. 10' role today behind Torres.

 
Chelsea team: Cech, Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Kalou, Torres, Sturridge.

Subs: Turnbull, Benayoun, Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalas, Anelka, McEachran, Chalobah.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty normal apart from no David Luiz or Ivan involved

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't David Luiz play? He is probably fresh since he was a substitute during the CA.

 
Not putting a downer on things but A.Cole with his fitness issues is playing a whole game. Unless there are concerns about PVA & Ryan B, I don't feel they are given a fair chance.

 
Sturridges fault that goal. Should have tracked back properly after losing it. Two players at the back Paulo had one, he should have had the other.

 
I presume the game isn't live then ??

I would have thought someone would have taken it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top