Schürrle 6.5/10 - A mixed bag. Clearly a natural finisher, perhaps the most clininal that we have at the club aside from Eto'o. Can strike a ball very well. I like his workrate and the directness he gives to our game. However, he needs to work on his overall link-up play. Very inconsistent thus far, but I like his skillset and think that he's worth persevering with.
Schwarzer 7/10 - Has done what was asked since Cech's injury. Should have done better with the Wickham goal, but overall a decent effort.
Willian 6.5/10 - His workrate has been terrific, particularly out wide, and his link up play with the other AM's has been very neat at times. However, we spent £30 million on Willian and therefore he needs to score more goals and more importantly come up with more assists next season. Next year is a big year not only for the club but for Willian on a personal level too. I'd like to see more of as the no.10, he seems to do more damage there rather than out wide.
Eto'o 7.5/10 - Exceeded my expectations by a long way. Clearly can still finish but sadly his best days are well behind him. All in all, for a player nearing retirement, I think he did everything he could this season. Scored some very important goals, and overall I think he's been the most successful of our signings over the course of the season. I don't think he'll be here next year, which, despite his successful contribution so far, is for the best.
Matic 7/10 - I'm a really big fan of Matic. He adds a lot that was missing from our midfield - power, tactical discipline, strong tackling and size. I still think he can improve on his passing, particularly in terms of finding the incisive ball. Has been a colossus for us in the big games, watching him mug off Yaya Toure was a particular highlight for me this season. If he had been with us from the start of the season I'd give him an 8. Now we need to find a natural passer to set the tempo alongside him...
Salah 6/10 - Similar report to Schürrle - Inconsistent so far, but clearly has talent. Absolutely rapid and can finish too. I think he could be a deadly option for us away from home next year, particularly in the Champions League. Looks to have some trickery as well, something that we lack outside of Hazard. As with Schürrle, lots of potential to work with.