loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Apr 24, 2012 #2 Fair play to him - an excellent blend of youth, experience, and short sightedness. /monthly_04_2012/post-3-0-81706400-1335306364.jpg Attachments chelsea line up CL.jpg 181.7 KB · Views: 0
Fair play to him - an excellent blend of youth, experience, and short sightedness. /monthly_04_2012/post-3-0-81706400-1335306364.jpg
Y youlots First Team Regular Messages 3,468 Reaction score 1,044 Apr 24, 2012 #3 Yeah well it's about time you contributed....
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 Apr 25, 2012 #4 Can't believe I've been left out again! Surely I'd be suited to a defensive role where I guarantee I'd slice Robben/Ronaldo in half before kick-off?
Can't believe I've been left out again! Surely I'd be suited to a defensive role where I guarantee I'd slice Robben/Ronaldo in half before kick-off?
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Apr 25, 2012 #5 Can't think of three people better suited to bringing the concept of the 'half time pint' back to our dressing rooms.
Can't think of three people better suited to bringing the concept of the 'half time pint' back to our dressing rooms.
Scott Carefree MoFo Messages 12,948 Reaction score 9,852 Apr 25, 2012 #6 Three goals scored by headers.
Liam Members AF Messages 3,472 Reaction score 2,090 Apr 25, 2012 #7 Can't believe he's left Mikel out. Otherwise that would be my team too.
Arq So... What was I saying? Messages 2,638 Reaction score 86 Apr 25, 2012 #8 That team certainly gives me a lot of confidence.
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Apr 25, 2012 #9 It's a f**king disgrace - I'm left to clean the boots yet again!
Y youlots First Team Regular Messages 3,468 Reaction score 1,044 Apr 25, 2012 #11 Lane said: ramires? Click to expand... No that's Josh (in a Ramires suit..............)
bjd Unexplained item in bagging area Messages 7,175 Reaction score 541 Apr 25, 2012 #12 Whilst id say in term of footballing ability its a close comparision i do wish i had hair like Raul, that much is for sure.....
Whilst id say in term of footballing ability its a close comparision i do wish i had hair like Raul, that much is for sure.....
andy First Team Regular Messages 4,027 Reaction score 1,942 Apr 25, 2012 #13 bjd said: Whilst id say in term of footballing ability its a close comparision i do wish i had hair like Raul, that much is for sure..... Click to expand... I would be arosed if Ramiries was touching my leg today...
bjd said: Whilst id say in term of footballing ability its a close comparision i do wish i had hair like Raul, that much is for sure..... Click to expand... I would be arosed if Ramiries was touching my leg today...
Eight Times First Team Regular Messages 4,148 Reaction score 383 Apr 29, 2012 #15 timetowaste said: Malouda?! f**k sake! Click to expand... Love it.
E erskblue Legend Messages 38,784 Reaction score 30,051 May 1, 2012 #16 Gutted that there's no place for Doug Rougvie !