Records, stats, post confirmed here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, not in Oz, where perhaps solitary activity is the general rule. ::ChELSeAFaN:: ::clap2::

 
In answer to your original question I think we currently hold the record with +57 GD for 2004/5 when we only lost once .....

 
Apparently, we haven't lost to a team in red this season.

No wonder the media hate us.

 
No, not possible, because then you're doing it in your own time, so it can never be premature!

is it possible to have a premature ejaculation on your own?
 
Not a record - just amusing.

In three seasons, in all competitors, we have lost 21 games

This season, in all competitions Liverpool have lost 19.

(admittedly when I was adding up I hoped we would have lost less in three seasons than they had in one but still good jibe material)

 
Not a record - just amusing.In three seasons, in all competitors, we have lost 21 games

This season, in all competitions Liverpool have lost 19.

(admittedly when I was adding up I hoped we would have lost less in three seasons than they had in one but still good jibe material)
we've saved their history!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top