Red Dead Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought it last Friday, but since the good weather over here I have not had time to play it nearly at all, did a few missions and multiplayer and yeah its a good game but nothing to get addicted to for me especially in the summer!

 
Just finished it, well all the main missions that is. Very good game

 
Have not found the time to finish it, I just finished doing one guys quests in Mexico - hopefully there will be rainy days soon!

 
I was a little dissapointed when I got it...the perils of a game with such good reviews. It's hard to meet the expectations you build.

I prefer Uncharted series.

 
Just got this enjoying it so far...wish I would've checked back on this thread regarding Heavy Rain. I should've rented it, so short of a game and the plot makes absolutely no sense once the main twist happens. It was fun for awhile, but there's really no replay value to it...oh well.

 
Just got this enjoying it so far...wish I would've checked back on this thread regarding Heavy Rain. I should've rented it, so short of a game and the plot makes absolutely no sense once the main twist happens. It was fun for awhile, but there's really no replay value to it...oh well.
Red Dead is superb isnt it, and it gets better and better.

 
Had to take two weeks off from PS3, but getting back into this tonight, left off at the beginning of chapter 3. So excited.

 
I have not completed it yet, it is just plain boring I think, made it to mexico and have not played since.

Trading it in for Halo Reach when that comes out :D

 
Anyone else drop the $10 on the Undead Nightmare expansion? Just started it the other day, seemed like a decent deal (apparently there is up to 6 hours of storyline added) for the price.

It's a little repetitive but pretty fun, plus there are cool things like being able to tame the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse. I found one yesterday and tamed it, it has flames shooting off of it as you ride it, pretty sweet.

 
Anyone else drop the $10 on the Undead Nightmare expansion? Just started it the other day, seemed like a decent deal (apparently there is up to 6 hours of storyline added) for the price.

It's a little repetitive but pretty fun, plus there are cool things like being able to tame the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse. I found one yesterday and tamed it, it has flames shooting off of it as you ride it, pretty sweet.
I got the Undead Nightmare pack which comes with every other addon, on a disc. Finished it too, I really liked iit.

The best horse is death.

 
I got the Undead Nightmare pack which comes with every other addon, on a disc. Finished it too, I really liked iit.

The best horse is death.
So how does it hear your orders? :unsure:

 
Really liked RDR, but the undead one i find really boring and can't be bothered with.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top