Referees this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it's a case of decisions going against us but more that the standard of refereeing* is total and utter w**k. they should spend the summer training new refs or promoting some from the lower leagues and bin every premiership ref with the possible exception of martin atkinson

howard webb - w*nk

mark halsey - w*nk

chris foy - w*nk

steve bennet - w*nk

mike riley - w*nk

peter walton - w*nk

mike dean - w*nk

phil dowd - w*nk

rob styles - w*nk

alan wiley - w*nk

 
What about the home game against West Ham. Neill made a blatant trip on Lamps in their penalty area late on in the second half. Nothing given (cant remember who the ref was). Neill admitted after the game there was contact.

Old Mother Riley is the worst of a bad bunch. I also recall the home game against ManUtd - Ferdinand fouls Drogs in the dying seconds deep in their half and Riley blows for full time straight after.

 
Old Mother Riley is the worst of a bad bunch. I also recall the home game against ManUtd - Ferdinand fouls Drogs in the dying seconds deep in their half and Riley blows for full time straight after.
I remember that. We were setting up for the free kick. :rolleyes:

 
I liked Clattenberg, but I have not seen him this season.

Has he been dropped back to the Championship?

 
I liked Clattenberg, but I have not seen him this season.Has he been dropped back to the Championship?
he was dropped because of some underhand dealing or something. though i heard it was a bit worse than that and its been covered up.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top