Renewed Membership Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

footiemadman007

New Signing
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Membership cardsMembership cards will be sent out no later than the 3rd week of July 2007. If you do not receive your card by then you will need to contact the membership department on 0870 300 2322 or by contacting [email protected]
So does that mean I should now contact them seeing as I haven't received mine yet! (not that it matters and awful lot whether or not I have it as I can still order tickets with my membership number online! ;))

How many others have/haven't got their membership cards yet?

 
Nothing
icon_sad.gif


But then again, the first working day of the third week of July was yesterday, so I haven't given up hope yet.
128.gif


 
Good to see they're really making an effort
icon_rolleyes.gif


I'm coming over for our first match, if I don't have my card then, hopefully I can use my old card for those oh so valuable points on purchases in the Megastore. Probably not
1064.gif


 
I can use my old card for those oh so valuable points on purchases in the Megastore.
Translated

I can use my old card for those oh so valuable pints purchased in the pub.

 
I can use my old card for those oh so valuable points on purchases in the Megastore.
Translated

I can use my old card for those oh so valuable pints purchased in the pub.
You're a newspaper reporter on the quiet aren't you..........

 
Was it the pencil behind me ear that gave it away?

 
Back to the topic: still no sign of my card. Is the postal service still on strike over there? If it is, that could explain at least something
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
We tried to re new our membership and are still trying but because of an address problem its not happening . As for help from the club , we phoned 3 times , useless bunch of incompetent tossers .

 
They have delivered my membership card last week, today I have gotten a second one....
icon_lol.gif


 
I received the membership pack on Tuesday but no sign of my membership card.

I'll give it till the first week of September - seeing as the official site says they're going to get them out by the end of August.

 
The membership pack arrived last Tuesday, and lo and behold, my card arrived today. Nice one too, what with that "It's in the blood" stuff.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top