Reply / Quote Stopped Working?

Nibs

I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldier
Messages
12,823
Reaction score
10,160
Must be something simple to fix but I note that suddenly when I try and reply using the quote option, it isn't working in that the post I'm responding to is not shown?

Any Ideas Why?

 
Must be something simple to fix but I note that suddenly when I try and reply using the quote option, it isn't working in that the post I'm responding to is not shown?

Any Ideas Why?

Just testing...

P.S. The Gods have either fixed it, or it has fixed itself!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a problem with your browser nibs. Try another and see if it sorts it.

 
Might be since I upgraded my work PC to IE 11? Does it have something to do with Active X or Java and IE 11 has stopped it working? I'll give Google Chrome a try when I get a minute.

 
It is very erratic with IE. I would use a different browser mate.

 
Back
Top