Virosh
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 3,915
- Reaction score
- 47
I've been a member for a while now, but I am yet to do my bit of YouTube scouting. So here you go:
Apparently, Chelsea, Milan, Arsenal and Barca are interested in the 16-year old Romelu Lukaku. The youngster, who is considered the new Didier Drogba, made his professional debut for Anderlecht on the 23 May 2009, but already has 14 games (most of them as a sub) and 8 goals under his belt.
Watch these highlights below - the kid not only scores just like Drogs, he looks and acts like him too. I am officially a fan.
Apparently, Chelsea, Milan, Arsenal and Barca are interested in the 16-year old Romelu Lukaku. The youngster, who is considered the new Didier Drogba, made his professional debut for Anderlecht on the 23 May 2009, but already has 14 games (most of them as a sub) and 8 goals under his belt.
Watch these highlights below - the kid not only scores just like Drogs, he looks and acts like him too. I am officially a fan.