Ronaldo Movie

Same, started watching it on the android box last night, but first 10 mins were all in Portugese and no subtitles, so I switched it off.

 
If anyone wants a subtitled stream for it just message me.

Aside from Messi being portrayed as Ronaldo's inner demon that he must conquer it's quite a decent watch, some touching moments about his son. His mother's quite a lunatic... 

 
I think il swerve it after seeing him on Jonathan Ross last night.

Probably the most arrogant person I've seem on tv.

Fantastic player though. It would be great if he ends up back in the prem.

 
just watched it, it's cringy as hell but overall a good documentary

and of course if you can resist from killing yourselves everytime jorge mendes talks

 
just watched it, it's cringy as hell but overall a good documentary

and of course if you can resist from killing yourselves everytime jorge mendes talks
Exactly what i felt too. Mendes sounds so fake, a typical football business man.A tip: if people are watching this on android, just watch it using mxplayer, you can easily get sub's on this or other movies from its online sub settings.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't watch this.

A true great player should be humble.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what i felt too. Mendes sounds so fake, a typical football business man.

A tip: if people are watching this on android, just watch it using mxplayer, you can easily get sub's on this or other movies from its online sub settings.
I was watching this on my android box via genesis, but didnt see how i can enable subtitles.

 
The last line on the trailer is pretty cute.

'A goalkeeper, are you joking?'

 
I was watching this on my android box via genesis, but didnt see how i can enable subtitles.
No idea about android box mate. Never used one. MX player is a video app on you get free on androids. You can just search the subtitles for the movie/series you are watching and it automatically detects and searches the subtitles for it and downloads it for you. Just takes a few seconds.
 
I keep Imagining him blow drying his hair, like Michael J Fox in teen wolf...I think I'll pass.

 
Back
Top