Tibbers First Team Squad Messages 1,580 Reaction score 206 Jun 20, 2017 #21 He would not fit on Conte's vision. The man wants players who are willing to make sacrifices.
bluedave Gold Member Messages 6,485 Reaction score 4,509 Jun 20, 2017 #22 I really, really hate this prick. I will be distraught if I ever see him in Chelsea blue. I hope he f**ks off to the USA or China for one final final cash in.
I really, really hate this prick. I will be distraught if I ever see him in Chelsea blue. I hope he f**ks off to the USA or China for one final final cash in.
doctorblue First Team Regular Messages 2,384 Reaction score 835 Jun 20, 2017 #23 More likely PSG as I don't think Mourinho would want him at Manure as De Gae is staying put...
Chelsbear Arise sir Pulisic Messages 10,739 Reaction score 4,682 Jun 20, 2017 #24 Scott Harris said: The media are getting desperate again. Remember when we were going to sign Messi ? Click to expand... We did. hes now on his way to Liverpool though....
Scott Harris said: The media are getting desperate again. Remember when we were going to sign Messi ? Click to expand... We did. hes now on his way to Liverpool though....