Room 101

That’s pretty sad in all honesty.
Such is life my friend, such is life.

200.gif


 
Before I get to my 101 candidate can I just respond to some of the previous posts.

British weather, miserable generally if you are a bit of a sun worshiper, but really I don’t mind it and you do get a good variety. @just, I think you live (when in England) in the SE, you really would hate N Ire, much more rain, much less sun. I’m lucky in that I do get to the sun a couple of times a year but I could live nowhere else.

@Valerie, get over yourself, just peel the  labels off ffs, job done. That’s never getting into Room 101. 
 

@Boyne, strong call on cyclists on pavements. Nearly got taken out by one last night. Out for a run with a few friends and this prick came along full speed on the pavement. About 20 years old, he almost had off the pavement unto the cycle lane ffs. Also a lot of knew bright yellow signs sprayed on the pavements saying no cycling on the pavement. 🤦

Now for my own proposal for Room 101.

IMG_1118.jpeg
 

Clear winner I think. Any of you grumpy old gits who don’t agree just f**k off to 101 yourselves. 

 
Mind your own f**king peeves  @goose, you're not the guardian of Room 101 nor of my fruit  :mad:   Old blokes....seriously.

How much room exactly in room 101? It's going to be crowded. 

 
Mind your own f**king peeves  @goose, you're not the guardian of Room 101 nor of my fruit  :mad:   Old blokes....seriously.

How much room exactly in room 101? It's going to be crowded. 
Goose is on the mature side eh? Does that make him a...tough old bird....?

200.gif


 
Before I get to my 101 candidate can I just respond to some of the previous posts.

British weather, miserable generally if you are a bit of a sun worshiper, but really I don’t mind it and you do get a good variety. @just, I think you live (when in England) in the SE, you really would hate N Ire, much more rain, much less sun. I’m lucky in that I do get to the sun a couple of times a year but I could live nowhere else.

@Valerie
 

@Boyne 🤦
@goose. A good variety of weather 90% of which is yet another variety of awful. And then on those extremely rare occasions when we do get a few consecutive days of sunshine this is exactly what most people are like.




 
@Valerie there has to be some sort of guardianship in the doors of 101 or else you’ll get all sorts of trivial sh*t in there like, sock in scandals, toilet seats left up, polo shirts buttons done up to the top, caravans. 
Without doubt though, the weakest effort I have ever seen and the most unworthy case of gaining entry into room 101 is ‘sticky labels on fruit’. 🤦

 
Would Spurs be allowed in Room 101 or are items of ridicule not permitted?

 
@Valerie there has to be some sort of guardianship in the doors of 101 or else you’ll get all sorts of trivial sh*t in there like, sock in scandals, toilet seats left up, polo shirts buttons done up to the top, caravans. 
Without doubt though, the weakest effort I have ever seen and the most unworthy case of gaining entry into room 101 is ‘sticky labels on fruit’. 🤦
You obviously haven't accidentally ingested one  :steaming:

 
Would Spurs be allowed in Room 101 or are items of ridicule not permitted?
I’d say definitely keep them on the outside for ridicule value.

Would have put Liverpool in though before this week. Their club and supporters just keep on giving.

 
Would Spurs be allowed in Room 101 or are items of ridicule not permitted?
Not a chance @Boyne Watching Spurs fans lurch from over optimism to blind hope to laughable failure is one of life's greatest pleasures. I would have given football up altogether last season if it wasn't for the Spursy factor kicking in again.

 
Man eating dogs. The type usually owned by aggressive morons, wannabe hard men or absolute mental cases.

It boggles the mind that you cannot own a firearm and randonly fire it in a park or mooch about blindfolded whilst swinging around a samurai sword in the UK, but you can own and take a beast that no man can control when it loses its sh*t for no apparent reason for a walk past a children's playground and do no more than shout at it when it rips a child to shreds.

But hey, screw the safety of the nations children and everyone else because a small number of fruitcakes can't get their heads around owning a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel instead.

And before anyone owning one of these utterly ridiculous and needless dogs says that it's the owners fault, not the dogs; then it doesn't matter. Ultimately it's the dog that does the damage. They're worse than wasps for that what the hell are they actually for argument.

If you really need something to fill your house with hair and can't face life without picking up sh*t in a small plastic to hang on a low branch several times a day, than just get a Labrador or a Bichon Frise

So yeah, man eating dogs, and their deranged owners.

 
Man eating dogs. The type usually owned by aggressive morons, wannabe hard men or absolute mental cases.

It boggles the mind that you cannot own a firearm and randonly fire it in a park or mooch about blindfolded whilst swinging around a samurai sword in the UK, but you can own and take a beast that no man can control when it loses its sh*t for no apparent reason for a walk past a children's playground and do no more than shout at it when it rips a child to shreds.

But hey, screw the safety of the nations children and everyone else because a small number of fruitcakes can't get their heads around owning a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel instead.

And before anyone owning one of these utterly ridiculous and needless dogs says that it's the owners fault, not the dogs; then it doesn't matter. Ultimately it's the dog that does the damage. They're worse than wasps for that what the hell are they actually for argument.

If you really need something to fill your house with hair and can't face life without picking up sh*t in a small plastic to hang on a low branch several times a day, than just get a Labrador or a Bichon Frise

So yeah, man eating dogs, and they’re deranged owners.
Oh look, another day another dangerous dog incident.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12423815/Shocking-moment-dog-attacks-police-horse-mounted-officer-thrown-saddle.html#article-12423815
 

 
The only way to absolutely guarantee safety is to banish all dogs. 
Not sure I agree with that. I don’t recall any cases of Yorkshire Terriers killing a child. And I’m sure there are many other breeds that haven’t. I was given a warning nip as a child by my grandfathers Labrador because I tried taking food off him. But he didn’t bite and lock his jaw and savage me. There is no way of absolutely guaranteeing safety of course, but these pit bull style dogs really are dangerous and truly are little or no use to anyone.

They're the canine equivalent of a cat owner having a tiger.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Back
Top