Royston Drenthe to Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulo

real down to mars
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
535
So this was made official a couple of hours ago. All I know about this guy is from his time at Everton and the rest from Fifa 12 :p, but personally I quite like him and he seems like a fantastic sigining for Reading having made 46 appearances for Real Madrid. What ya guys think about it?

 
Hes obviously talented showed glimpses of that on loan at Everton a season ago.The problem is he seems a nutter off the pitch or he is a bad attitude.Still a good signing for Reading i would imagine he would walk past defenders in that league. Dont know if he changed his attitude off the pitch though.

 
I hope he is going to get his career back on track. Hugely talented, but gone abroad at a young age when he should have kept his head down and work on his game. I don't know what he's been doing off the pitch, but being disciplined wasn't on his list. If he works hard, he may be back in the picture for the national team.

 
Strange to see this, looking back it was between us And Madrid where he would go after standing out in a youth tournament.

 
He was supposed to be a replacement for robben, ended up that madrid got both of them... that is some fall from grace

 
He was supposed to be a replacement for robben, ended up that madrid got both of them... that is some fall from grace
I remember being very surprised he went there, at the time, because he didnt have nearly the profile Madrid usually crave in their signings.

Then again, that idiot Ramon Calderon was in charge, and he seemed determined to sign every Dutch international on the planet to play for Madrid.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top