dkw
officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
- Messages
- 40,393
- Reaction score
- 23,325
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!I wouldn't go within a million miles of Ryan Babel because Joe Cole is better![]()
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!I wouldn't go within a million miles of Ryan Babel because Joe Cole is better![]()
I resemble that remark!I'd like to but I can't. We run a policy of tolerance towards the afflicted on this forum![]()
seconded, just another for the brilliant Rafa's scrap heap. No wonder the poor little whale cant compete financiallyFlop.
I hope not! Don't want Citeh giving them lot a fair bit of money for him, when a Dutch team can come in and make a small bid for him. Don't want the waiter getting off the hook for another bad signing...Never do business with that fat Spanish waiter, end of business! The guy is not good enough at Anfield, what makes him good enough for us? Let Man Citech add him to their collection of expensive non performers.
I wont like to see that happen, but unfortunately it happened many times before, and it will happen again. Just look at Spurs, paid about 12M to get Keane back, they could have got him on a loan or half of that if they waited for 6 months. Bellamy, a horse's @ss, and WestHam paid 9M(or close to that figure) for him.I hope not! Don't want Citeh giving them lot a fair bit of money for him, when a Dutch team can come in and make a small bid for him. Don't want the waiter getting off the hook for another bad signing...