Samuel Eto'o Considering Chelsea offer according to Guilliem Balague

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcarroll

In the Ressies
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Balague says- I have been told that – despite his public proclamations of a desire to stay at Barcelona, Samuel Eto`o is studying an offer from Chelsea very carefully and that as far as the player is concerned, Chelsea`s proposal is the most interesting offer he has received to date.

What do people think of this?

 
Balague says- I have been told that – despite his public proclamations of a desire to stay at Barcelona, Samuel Eto`o is studying an offer from Chelsea very carefully and that as far as the player is concerned, Chelsea`s proposal is the most interesting offer he has received to date.What do people think of this?
not for me

 
i think the little prickk should study a home thats as far away from chelsea as he can get.

if that tosser comes to our club he will not be liked :P :angry:

 
He would be out of his depth in the EPL.

 
Of all the strikers we could buy, he would be the last. Seriously.

 
I say let's get him then send him round to Bluebeard's house for tea.

 
If Eto´o comes, I'll leave. I do not want that little t*at at Chelsea.

Where was he against us? I didn't see him in the 2nd half. That's what we can expect if he's to play british sides every week.

 
Suprised he'd even consider coming to us after all the sh*t he's spoken about us, and our fans in the past!

 
Suprised he'd even consider coming to us after all the sh*t he's spoken about us, and our fans in the past!
He is a mercenary plain and simple. He has said publicly he just plays for Barca as a professional because Real Mallorca are his favorite club. He was considering playing in Uzbekistan last year for an ungodly sum of oil money/week, too.

Balague can stick this worthless tripe up his Eto'o. And that wouldve been my answer BEFORE last night too

 
I'd love to see Eto'o at Chelsea. Few world class strikers up for grabs, and he is one of them I think. Imagine him playing alongside Drogba in a 4-4-2. :conspiracy:

 
I'd love to see Eto'o at Chelsea. Few world class strikers up for grabs, and he is one of them I think. Imagine him playing alongside Drogba in a 4-4-2. :conspiracy:
Well I did imagine....and it doesn't look pretty(metaphorically speaking). We already have a notorious Drog to deal with, imagine two of the same kind! :conspiracy:

 
I wouldnt say no to him coming in. He is better than Sheva, Pizzaro, Anelka and Kalou. Also i dont think he would cost all that much as he only has 1 year left on his contract. To get someone David Villa in would cost us 40 plus million and it doesnt seem like roman wants to put much more money into the club so i cant see that happening

 
I wouldnt say no to him coming in. He is better than Sheva, Pizzaro, Anelka and Kalou. Also i dont think he would cost all that much as he only has 1 year left on his contract. To get someone David Villa in would cost us 40 plus million and it doesnt seem like roman wants to put much more money into the club so i cant see that happening
hard to argue with that but i thought he was piss poor in both games against us this week, but looked the biz a few years ago

does seem a horrid little sh*t though, the cynical among you may argue he would fit in well!!!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top